Battery Industry Day at Argonne
9700 South Cass Avenue
TCS Conference Center, Bldg 240
Lemont, Illinois 60439
Having revolutionized consumer electronics, continued improvement in energy storage will transform the way we power our vehicles and how we generate and use electricity. This presents a great opportunity, but also many challenges.
On June 14, 2017, Argonne National Laboratory will host Battery Industry Day at Argonne. This full-day event will provide companies large and small in the energy storage sector an opportunity to:
– Learn more about Argonne’s unique expertise and wide variety of capabilities in energy storage for transportation, the electric grid, and national security.
– Engage with Argonne experts on the latest battery technology developments and advancements in key industrial areas.
– Explore ways in which your company can collaborate with Argonne and utilize its world-class scientific facilities.
– Hear how Argonne expertise can enable industry to develop technological products that impact society.
– Attend a poster session and hear technical talks by the next generation of battery scientists.
– Tour the Argonne energy storage facilities.
To learn more about Argonne’s energy storage program, go to http://access.anl.gov.
Details and registration information here: https://www.regonline.com/registration/checkin.aspx?EventId=1967964&MethodId=0&EventSessionId=&startnewreg=1